PT. Hadji Kalla.
- Job Description
- The Public Relations Manager will work as part of the regional team to create a positive image and enhance the reputation of Kalla Toyota among the general public and existing/potential customers. She will seek opportunities through online and traditional media to enhance the exposure for the international brand, positioning Kalla Toyota as the leading Automotive in the region. Participation in the enhancement of website content will also be a responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Build up a solid list of media contacts and key third party influencers.
- Responsible for translation, verification and distribution of company B2B and B2C press releases and other articles.
- Organize and participate in related media events, representing Kalla Toyota to generate media contacts.
- Assist in social media initiatives.
- Identify all other PR opportunities for Kalla Toyota in print, radio, TV and online media channels.
- Participate in intra-regional PR projects and assignments.
- Maintain a forward editorial schedule for all company PR materials and activities.
- Assist in writing press releases and other articles.
- Regular screening of website content quality.
- Make recommendations and support content projects including but not limited to site re-design, special promotional pages, and site localization.
- Translation work as required.
Regular reporting of PR activities and results to the regional team (which may or may not be limited to weekly summary of clippings generated, contact reports, etc
- Required Skills
Job LocationKalla Toyota Head Office – PT. Hadji KallaWisma Kalla Lt. 12 Jl. Dr. Sam Ratulangi No. 8, Makassar South Sulawesi IndonesiaApply your resume/cv to email@example.com or fill it here.
- Woman with minimum age 23 – 27.
- D3/S1 Degree.
- Excellent Bahasa Indonesia communication skills (native speaker or equivalent level).
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience working in PR at a national firm.
- Strong interest in automotive, with knowledge of the online environment, social media savvy.
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and communicate effectively within the regional team as well as with external agencies and individuals.
- Able to work on a tight deadline to achieve department goals.