Kalla Property is seeking for a qualified & talented candidate to join !
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIVISION HEAD
- Job Purpose : To oversees all aspects of Property Management in accordance with our company strategy, including maximization of financial performance, tenant & customer satisfaction & staff development within established quality standards.
- Requirements : Degree on any disciplines at a reputable university.
- Knowledge & Skills : Excellent communication skills, leadership, business strategy, property management, budgeting, strong financial & negotiation skill, knowledge of rules and regulations in commercial property, leasing management & tenancy mix, basic computer and english proficiency.
- Experience : 5 years managerial position in commercial property.
LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE MANAGER
- Job Purpose : To plan, organize and direct the planting and maintenance of park and landscape areas.
- Requirements : Degree on architecture, landscape or related field.
- Knowledge & skills : Knowledge of principle & practice of gardening, landscaping & landscape maintenance operations; Knowledge of hazards & accepted safety precautions in the construction of landscaping; Able to estimate time, materials and equipment needed to perform landscaping & maintenance.
- Experience : Minimum 3 years experience in similar position. Pre-opening experienced will be an advantage.
- Job Purpose : To supervise the maintenance, operations, repairs of all electrical and mechanical system and physical condition of the building to ensure highest standards of customer satisfaction within allocated budget.
- Requirements : Degree on mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
- Knowledge & skills : Knowledge of building maintenance & technology, knowledge of electrical system & trouble shooting, budgeting, safety principles, machine maintenance & plumbing repairs, strong leadership and able to delegates tasks as necessary to engineering team, ability to multi-task, handle pressures & deadlines.
- Experience : Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in building engineering.
- Job Purpose : To perform engineering duties in planning, designing and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities.
- Requirements : Degree on civil engineering.
- Knowledge & skills : Able to develop data, drawings and spesifications to permit the detailed layout and construction of complex designs, able to work effectively in a multi-task environment, have good project management skills, strong communication skills.
- Experience : Minimum 3 years experience in construction (project).
- Job Purpose : To drive the growth the company by generating new business opportunities and to improve an organization’s market position & achieve financial growth.
- Requirements : Degree on all major, preferably Business Administration with minimum GPA 3.0.
- Knowledge & skills : Understanding of Business Process, knowledge of sales & marketing, able to identifies business opportunities, creative & innovative, strong analytical thinking, strategic planning.
- Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in the similar position and/or sales marketing
Please apply your curriculum vitae and your latest photo by using our digital recruitment in the link bellow: